Cabin 1 – Nesting Eagle
THIS CABIN INCLUDES:
- Waterfront cabin with large deck
- Park Pass to Killarney Provincial Park
- Complimentary canoes & kayaks
- Complimentary firewood
- Fully equipped kitchens – stove, fridge, and heater
- Solar and propane lighting
- Easy access to shared main dock
- Two Bedrooms with each containing 1 double bed and 1 twin bed
- Outdoor fire pits for cooking and campfires
- Filtered Tyson Lake water, treated with UV light
- USB port to charge electronic devices
Please Note: This cabin has amazing views, but it’s located next to the main dock, so it may see more foot traffic.
NOT SURE WHAT TO BRING?
Here’s a few ideas to get you started:
- your favourite foods
- your most comfy sheets, blankets and/or sleeping bag
- an extra source of light (ie. flashlight)
- your toiletries and personal towels
If you do forget something, just ask because we live on site and may be able to help.
Want to book with us or have any questions?
Contact us for further information.